The John R. Wooden Award is pleased to offer fully integrated partnerships utilizing our various marketing assets. As we move forward we are seeking partners to join us in our year-round campaign honoring the collegiate basketball Player of the Year and All-American Team.
Sponsorship packages included our Corporate Patron Sponsorships to a Presenting Sponsorships with many opportunities in between. For more information please contact (213) 630-5231 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!
- World Class Hospitality
- National Television Media
- National Radio Media
- National Print Media
- Internet and Fan Balloting
- Product / Category Exclusivity
- Branding and Promotional Programs
About the Award:
- Celebrating its 42nd Anniversary the John R. Wooden Award continues to gain prestige and notoriety as the most prestigious individual award in college basketball.
- The Award, honoring the Player of the Year and All-American Team, recognizes the total basketball player who succeeds in academics, demonstrates strong character and excels in the fundamentals of basketball: shooting, dribbling, defense, passing and rebounding.
- The Award stands alone among college accolades due to its stipulation that all players in consideration for the Wooden Award must have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher and making normal progress towards their degree.
- Previous winners of the Wooden Award include Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, David Robinson, Christian Laettner, Tim Duncan, Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, and last season's Award winner Frank Mason II of the University of Kansas, to name a few.
- The weekend will include a live announcement Friday April 6, 2018 on ESPN2 .
- Followed by a VIP reception for sponsors and their guests.
- An awards gala will be held in Downtown Los Angeles.
- The awards gala is a business attire event, honoring the Wooden Award Player of the Year.
- All events (except the general reception) are attend by the Wooden Award Player of the Year, their coaches, previous Wooden Award recipients and local celebrities.